Sentul Hill Trail Run Challenge
SENTUL HILL TRAIL RUN CHALLENGE
Sentul Hill Trail Run Challenge is trail running race at Sentul highland area, Bogor district, West Java. This trail running race is an anual FULL AUTONOMY trail running race at sentul highland area with DISTANCE 30 KM, GAIN ELEVATION 1190 m (ITRA ENDURANCE POINT 2) and has MAXIMUM QUOTA 50 participants. This race will be departed and finish at Taman Budaya, Sentul City, Bogor.
Race is open to man or woman 17 years of age by 2018 or older as of race day, who is in good health and can complete the race without getting lost.
- 30 KM SHTR CHALLENGE (COT - 10 HR) (one of these following items) :
- Participants are required to have completed at least 10 km trail running race between 01/01/2015 and 01/08/2018.
- Participants are required to have completed at least HALF MARATHON with 3 hours maximum time result, between 01/01/2015 and 30/08/2018.
- You understand the unique nature and requirements of competing in an ultra-long distance trail running race. You will be running in the dark of early morning and all day through mountainous terrain and have undertaken the necessary training to compete in such a race.
- You will be responsible for yourself and have the ability to deal with any problems that may be encountered during the race.
- You are able to deal with, on your own without assistance, deteriorating weather conditions (low temperatures, strong winds, and rain) and other troubles expected when traveling across mountainous terrain.
- You are able to deal with extreme fatigue, internal organ and digestive problems, muscle pain, mild physical injuries and psychological problems on your own.
- You fully understand that you are responsible for overcoming the above conditions 1 to 4 on your own and that it is not the responsibility of the race organization.
- You are fully aware that when participating in an outdoor activity such as this race, your safety depends on your own skills and abilities.
- Video/television footage, photos, articles, race results, etc. may be used and/or shown in newspapers, television, magazines, internet, pamphlets, etc. You understand and agree that these rights belong to the race organization and may be used for these purposes.